I am an essential oil enthusiast. I love using essential oils for just darn near everything. UpNature sent me this Cinnamon Leaf Oil...
I am an essential oil enthusiast. I love using essential oils for just darn near everything.
UpNature sent me this Cinnamon Leaf Oil for me to try. I added about 5 drops to my shampoo and it created such a nice shine to my hair!!
But I also wanted to give you some good uses for how to use it. Please note, that not all essential oils are the same, so do your research! Not all oils are intended for ingestion; that being said, this oil is NOT to be ingested.
10 Health Benefits of Cinnamon Leaf Oil
1. Boost Heart Health- Plaque buildup in your arteries is dangerous. Cinnamon oil naturally has circulation-boosting abilities and contains antiplatelet components that help keep it healthy. Do not ingest this oil, but dilute it with a carrier oil and rub onto your skin.
2. Skin Healing Agent- Rashes, acne and infections do not stand a change against its antimicrobial properties. Use after cleaning the effected by diluting with a carrier oil and applying sparingly to wound.
3. Sexual Health- Low libido and E.D. are effected by poor circulation. Cinnamon oil influences enzymes that increase blood flow making this a great natural solution.
4. Weight Loss- Cinnamon oil helps to curve craving and level out blood sugars. Try using a diffuser at home and allowing cinnamon oil’s smell to waft through your dining room, or you can add a couple drops to your chest, wrists and clothes. Inhaling cinnamon essential oil can also help keep cravings away and possibly make you feel full faster too.
5. Controls Blood Sugar and Insulin Release- Cinnamon oil has positive effects on insulin release, which means it can help keep blood sugar stable and prevent chronic fatigue, moodiness, sugar cravings and overeating.
6. Prevent and Treat Headaches- Because the active compounds in cinnamon oil help increase circulation by expanding blood vessels, headache pain can be reduced by diffusing cinnamon essential oil in your home or inhaling it, making it an easy-to-use headache remedy.
7. Fights Parasites- Studies have found that cinnamon oil inhibits growth of certain harmful parasites because of its antimicrobial properties, making with an excellent parasite treatment.
8. Reduces Ulcers- Eurgenol a compound used to help reduce ulcers is found in cinnamon essential oil. Poor diet is the main cause of ulcers that cause pain and legions in the stomach. Eurgenol lessens these effects.
9. Treats Sore Throats- Cinnamon oil can help prevent mucus buildup and clear nasal passages. Diffuse the oil throughout the home to clear nasal passages.
10. Home Deodorizer- Diffuse throughout the home to create a lovely holiday scent. Smelling the sweet smell can also calm the nerves and create a relaxing feeling, and detoxify the air.
Do you have a use for Cinnamon Leaf Oil?
**These uses are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical condition- do your own research.
**I received this product deeply discounted in exchange for my review.